[pct-l] "Business"...."THE NATURE OF THE BEAST"

gary_schenk at verizon.net gary_schenk at verizon.net
Wed Jul 9 11:50:57 CDT 2014

 On 07/09/14, Brick Robbins wrote:

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 6:45 AM, <ambery-80243 at mypacks.net> wrote:

 I don't think trail angel-ing will have any effect on the number of
starters, but it might help people get further.

IMHO, the water caches certainly have an effect on the numbers. How many people are willing to carry a couple of gallons of water day after day? I can tell you for sure there's a big difference between carrying a couple of gallons over the San Felipes as opposed to carrying a couple of liters.

Curmudgeonly yours,
Gary