[pct-l] House/Pet-Sitting Opportunity

Jennifer Zuber jennzuber at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 19:55:46 CDT 2014

Stay in my home for free in exchange for pet-sitting my German Shorthaired
Pointer.

I'm a PCT and SHR thru-hiker that's trying to find dog care so I can
backpack the Hayduke Trail this autumn. This is in a small town just west
of Spokane, WA. The house is nice and my dog is lovely. The biggest
requirement for this job is to take her out for her daily excursions. She
needs tons of exercise. The dates are flexible, but roughly mid August
through late November. Please email me asap if you're interested as I'm
trying to figure out this major piece of the planning puzzle! I hope
there's a win-win out there somewhere. Pass the word!

Thanks so much you guys, Jennifer Spiderwoman Zuber

jennzuber at gmail.com