[pct-l] trailer for "Wild"

Tim Umstead tumstead96 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 13:21:13 CDT 2014

I'm a little confused, which is not a hard thing to do.  I went to the imdb
web site and brought up the still pictures.  The first one show her walking
just beyond a big sign for the PCT.  The locations listed on the sign are
for Willow Springs then Kelso RD, and finally Sequoia Nation Forest.
 Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't she walking the wrong direction?  Now I
have not read the box and probably never will, but does she get lost a lot?