[pct-l] (no subject)

Lindsey Sommer lgsommer at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 13:20:32 CDT 2014

Yep, definitely, she calls her pack "monster" and it's massive size is a
huge ongoing issue through the whole experience.

See: (I'm not sure this link will work, since maybe you need facebook)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=338756449482985&set=pb.322155257809771.-2207520000.1405189180.&type=3&theater