[pct-l] Trail Angels

Eric Fuller efuller at planhike.com
Sat Jul 12 14:27:47 CDT 2014

With all due respect to Donna i deleted the trailangelfund.org, locked down the trailangellist.org with password protection, made notes to the homepage as to who will be granted access, and am working behind the scenes with several trail angels who are pillars in the trail angel world, and will come up with a better laid out plan as this think tank develops! Thank you all so much for your valuable input and concerns! I can certainly do without the hate mail and threats though.. Happy trails! Hundy

Sent from my iPhone