[pct-l] Heart Attack

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Jul 13 08:51:00 CDT 2014

One day,Grizzly and his wife TrailDust were in the trailtown saloon with their friendsfor lunch.  All at once across the room anolder man with his family grabs his heart and slumps over at the table.  Everyone runs over to help and call9-1-1.  Soon the medics arrive but it isobvious that he is not going to make it. He mutters that he wants everyone to witness his will.
"Bernie,my son, I want you to take the Beverly Hills houses..."
"Sybil,my daughter, take the apartments over in Los Angeles Plaza ..."
"Jack,my youngest son, I want you to take the offices over in City Center ...."
"Sarah,my dear wife, please take all the residential buildings downtown."
Everyoneis just blown away by all this, and after he slips away, Grizzly says, “Sarah,your husband must had been a very hard working and smart man to accumulated allthe property".
Sarahreplies, "Property? The louse had a paper route!"