[pct-l] (no subject)

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Jul 14 08:24:37 CDT 2014

JMT Unsupported Snow Bunny Reinhold wrote: Am I lost?...NEVER...I am never lost. Not me,...not JMT Reinhold.  I know where I am...I am somewhere on the North American Continent.  I just don't know exactly where.  But I'm NEVER lost...not me...not JMT Reinhold
Switchback replies: That reminds me of my younger days traveling all over the world.  Someone in the cockpit would ask me where we were and my standard answer was, "I do not know where we are, but we are on time."  Making our block times was important.