[pct-l] trailer for "Wild"

Matthew Edwards iceaxehikes at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 12:19:51 CDT 2014

The book certainly captured a lot of the experience in my opinion.
Read it straight thru in 9 hours.

Very interesting to see it from a woman's perspective. It never occurred to
me how vulnerable (at least Cheryl) felt at times.

Very different than Cindy Ross's Journey on the Crest.
I hope some of that honesty comes thru on screen.
I saw that in Diane Soini's books too.
Women are so much stronger than us in a lot of ways, found that out on the
PCT myself, and i hope the movie portrays that part of the feminine
character they way Cheryl has so eloquently in her book.

iceaxe