[pct-l] snow conditions on PCT WA

be hope bh.csuchico at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 11:30:45 CDT 2014

​Thank you Ambery and Aimless for the snow reports.  And thank you to
several generous folks who offered rides from the Portland Airport to the
PCT.  Unfortunalely, schedules would not work to make that happen.  So
we've booked with Pacific Shuttles (http://pdxpacificshuttles.com/);
they seems to have the best flat rate shuttle rate from the  airport to
Cascade Locks

Best wishes to all for some nice trekking this summer.
be hope

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 10:04 PM, <ambery-80243 at mypacks.net> wrote