[pct-l] The insecure way is really the secure way

Matthew Edwards iceaxehikes at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 22:02:36 CDT 2014

I want to take a moment to thank everyone for their heartfelt responses
both on and off list.
Criticism and Kudos were equally helpful.
Had to make sure myself that i am not merely trying to escape reality.
I still need work no matter where i go.
And that is Monday's task.

Right now, the first night on the road finds me in a thunder storm camped
on a forest road about 2 miles from the PCT at Sonora Pass.

Seeing the trail again was important and now i am certain i am doing the
right thing for myself in my place in life.

Thank you everyone for keeping me real (it ain't easy, lots of pink
unicorns and rainbows get in the way) and also thanks for the encouragement.

Why didn't i simply move after the trail?
Seems like i am always doing things the hard way with as much drama as
possible.

Cheers you all!
The trail is right here where it should be and i can go find a place for me
to be without being stuck.

Whew!

-iceaxe