[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 79, Issue 21

Sue Kettles sue.kettles at comcast.net
Sun Jul 20 12:51:20 CDT 2014

Does anyone know/remember if there is a PCT sign at the road crossing on Rd
23 out of Trout lake, Washington?  I can't remember if it will be easy or
somewhat confusing for a resupply person who is not familiar with the area
to find us.

Also - has anyone been to Elk Lake in Oregon recently and know what they
have to buy for food resupply?  I know I can get food to go from the
restaurant, but do they have a small store with a food for a couple of days?
Yogis guide says no resupply available, but their website lists "supplies
available" - and I don't know what they mean by supplies.

I have called them- but no answer.