[pct-l] PCT Historical Data Call

Dan Eling deling at vt.edu
Mon Jul 21 07:40:45 CDT 2014

I have expanded the historical database to include 45 completed hikes. I
also cleaned things up and tried to make it a bit more user friendly with
directions and guidance. I would like to invite other people interested in
the PCT to test it out. I've unlocked the sheet and protected database and
cells with labels and equations. Please feel free to give it a try and send
me any comments for improvements or changes.

Obviously, I'd like to have more records in the database too. If you're
willing to help, please get in touch!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dJeXexu6Sh9cSvF_D4GgW7GdCZQrKMketKAVHzlZuwQ/edit?usp=sharing

v/r,

Dan