[pct-l] Rain Gear

Gail Van Velzer vanvelzer at charter.net
Thu Jul 24 11:34:25 CDT 2014

First, Glen Matthews, I didn't say YOU were a drunk!  I said there are those who would rather drink themselves down the trail instead of bringing necessary gear.

Second, you don't know me!  You can't judge from any of my posts.  You are making accusations and I hope others see it too.  Those that know me, know I am not militant or depressing...far from it!  I am logical, intelligent, and very fun loving!  ...and yes, I'm taken...for 35 years!