[pct-l] External framed packs

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.org
Sat Jul 26 13:03:27 CDT 2014

Hey, Jeff!

Fascinating! Thanks for adding this to the thread!

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education, Inc.
www.mountaineducation.org
ned at mountaineducation.org

Mission:
"To minimize wilderness accidents, injury, and illness in order to maximize
wilderness enjoyment, safety, and personal growth, all through experiential
education and risk awareness training."