[pct-l] Ride to Kennedy meadows

Ann Gerckens anngerckens at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 19:31:31 CDT 2014

RE: transit: Tehachapi to Kennedy Meadows

Kern County Transit can get you to Ridgecrest, where you can get the
Eastern Sierra Transit bus northbound Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday.
 They can drop you at the intersection of 395 and the road to Kennedy
Meadows.  Myself, I don't care to hitchhike so I took the EST to Lone Pine,
then paid $$$ for a shuttle back to Kennedy Meadows.  I think I made the
connection through Whitney Shuttle (this was 2008).

SPLAT! Columbus, Ohio

--
Ann Gerckens