[pct-l] Favorite Piece of Apparel

River Malcolm river at orcasonline.com
Tue Jun 10 13:06:40 CDT 2014

I love my ex officio long sleeved bugsaway (womens) shirt with sun protection.  I love the snaps instead of buttons -- so much easier to get on/off with chilled numb fingers. I would like it a little longer --I find I let my pants ride low below pack belt to avoid chafing at waistband and pockets-- and the shirt is a great non-chafing layer. But if it shrinks it gets too short and rides up, and I'm constantly tugging it down (so it comes between back and pack) in back.

I also have a 4-oz eensy little black dress from Patagonia I use as a town dress while doing laundry that I love even though I feel ridiculous in it (66 yr old wearing sexy little dress!).

River

sent from the river-phone