[pct-l] Data Book Discrepancies

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 17:54:07 CDT 2014

Actually, what Yogi is saying is that Postholer's information always has
been incorrect.

Halfmile's work is the standard on the PCT.  Halfmile's work is extremely
accurate.

I have NEVER met a hiker who uses Postholer's stuff.  I spend two weeks
every summer at Walker Pass.  We see 300-ish hikers every year.  Everyone
has Yogi, Halfmile, and Guthook.  NOBODY has Postholer's stuff.

I speak the truth.

Yogi
www.yogisbooks.com