[pct-l] Dinner in the Big City

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Jun 13 07:11:08 CDT 2014

One day Trail Dust and her husband, Grizzly, were in the big cityshopping all day.  It was getting dinnertime and they saw a Hooter’s in the shopping center.  They had not been to one before, but thoughtit would be a good place to eat.
They parked out front and went inside. A very attractive woman escorted them to their table.  They sat down and ordered their meal anddrinks from another very lovely woman. After sitting there a while and looking around at all the strikingwomen, Trail Dust asks Grizzly which server he would like to be stuck in anelevator with.
Grizzly’s husband danger light went on --- he was born at night, but notlast night.  “Well darling, you know I amold, tired, and have to go the bathroom a lot. So I would pick the one who could fix the elevator.”