[pct-l] Bear video

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Mon Jun 16 13:49:33 CDT 2014

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 11:34 AM, Kathi <pctlist at pctwalker.com> wrote:
>. If I had
> a bear following me like that the last thing I would do is video tape
> it. Unless this was a GoPro or something but it didn't look like it and
> looked handheld.

You can hear a training app talking in the background squawking about
workout pausing and workout resuming, so we can assume his phone was
already in his hand or in an arm band.

I know that the times I've seen bears, my first response has been to
get out my camera, if I had one, and record the rare encounter.
Continuing recording once realizing that the bear was running along
with them doesn't seem too out of line with some of the other stupid
things I've seen youtube videos of.

One thing I did notice, was that his car door wasn't locked......