[pct-l] Bear video

Gail Van Velzer vanvelzer at charter.net
Mon Jun 16 17:25:39 CDT 2014

I think it was a key fob also.
Golly
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Diarmaid Harmon
  To: Gail Van Velzer
  Cc: Brick Robbins ; PCT
  Sent: Monday, June 16, 2014 3:24 PM
  Subject: Re: [pct-l] Bear video

  You can see the car lights flash in the video he probably had a key fob.

  Diarmaid “Irish” Harmon
  irishharmon at comcast.net
  "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, Guinness in one hand, steak in the other, yell 'Holy Sh**, What a Ride!"