[pct-l] Triple Crown Awards

Jo josie1066 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 12:16:17 CDT 2014

Applying for your Triple Crown Award this year?  Here is the link to do so  http://aldhawest.org/triple-crown/

We have a new online format thanks to our Triple Crown Coordinators, who like to remind you of a few points for  applying....

DEADLINE IS SEPT 1-NO EXCEPTIONS, this is because we need time to order the plaques, and put together the presentation

Also remember:
(1) You must have completed your hikes before applying, intending to complete a hike is not the same thing as completing.
(2)  Submit the application -- it takes a while to fill out, but it is making things much easier for all us with the new format, so please help us help you.
(3)  Submit the required photos.

Please keep in mind that the vast majority of hikers get their TC Award the year AFTER they complete hiking.  Every year we have many folks asking to apply on the premise that they will finish during September-due to our deadlines that doesn't work.

Whitney "Allgood" La Ruffa
President ALDHA-West www.aldhawest.org
allgood1996 at gmail.com
www.allgoodsk9adventures.com