[pct-l] Water from Etna Summit to Ashland

River Taig rivertaig at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 15:34:15 CDT 2014

I just saw that northern California including the section that the PCT goes
through is in an extreme drought. I was hoping to hike from Etna summit to
Ashland in mid-late August and am wondering what, if any, water I might
find along the way.  At least the Klamath River should be flowing!  I
suppose it is a little too early to try to guess what the water conditions
would be then, but perhaps there is a good web resource that is updated as
the "heard" moves through, and I can check back when the time nears? I
found the PCT Water Report, but it only covers from the Mexico border up
about 750 miles it looks like.