[pct-l] Goldmeyer Hot Springs

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Fri Jun 27 20:28:03 CDT 2014

What can anyone tell me about GHS? I talked to Jeff there, and he says that
 the Snow Lake Tr is pretty gnarly around the area of Snow Lake, w/4 ft of
snow  well into Aug in an average year, which 2014 is according to the 1 May
Mountain  Snowpack Map. I've been unable to log onto Postholer for a couple
of years in  spite of repeated attempts to reregister, etc, etc, etc, and
numerous emails to  that site--my last one totally unanswered a couple weeks
ago.

Bob "Trekker"  Brewer