[pct-l] Pct-L To waterproof or not to waterproof (ye old sleeping

Jill Russell jillfrussell at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 13:00:15 CST 2014

I think that those of us fortunate enough to have found UL gear that works
well have the luxury of forgetting about it on the trail.  I remember,
however, when I was a new convert to UL hiking.  Like all converts, I
wanted to talk about it with everyone and make sure they had seen the
light.  So, yes, after a bit, the gear novelty will wear off and food will
become the absolute priority, but for now, the converts can preach to the
choir.