[pct-l] SoCal closures

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 6 17:20:59 CST 2014

Hey everyone read Yogi's book with many ideas about hitching. If you aren't thru-hiking that's different. But the thru-hikers  trail each year becomes what you hike --that includes the road walks. Sometimes you have to walk around snow --fires--closures--avalanches. That's the trail.  Marmot

Sent from my iPhone