[pct-l] Chester area trail Angel,

Meridith Rosendahl meridith.rosendahl at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 12:27:14 CST 2014

Hi all,

I have put a message on the appropriate Facebook pages, so some of you are
already aware that I will not be available to help hikers this summer.  I
will be trying to recruit community members to take up the slack.  My main
concern is having ride givers available to give rides to town and back.  It
can be an easy hitch, or very hard to get a ride.  Hopefully, as the
community has become more aware of how great hikers are, it should be
easier than in past years.

Have a fun, safe, hike.  Take time to look at the beauty around you.  Enjoy
the new friends you will have for the rest of your lives.  I envy the
adventure you are about to experience.

I will really miss the class of 2014,  but I'll be back in the saddle in
2015.

"Mom hugs"
Piper's Mom