[pct-l] Filters?

Terry tsparks56 at aol.com
Fri Mar 7 16:23:18 CST 2014

Jake,
I have both of those filters and I plan on taking the mini with me on the hike. Also, the threads on the Sawyer fit the Platypus threads just fine and I'm certainly not going to be worried about that on the trail.  One thing I did awhile ago is to take the screw caps off the Platys, replaced them with caps from 1.5 liter (more thread) Smart Water bottles, which makes them far easier to drink from and, without having to stop.

Terry

Sent from my iPhone