[pct-l] change of manufacturing for Brooks Beast?

Lindsey Sommer lgsommer at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 18:42:17 CST 2014

I use the Brooks Cascadia trail runner, and have noticed that even for that
model, the most recent version is much less substantial compared to the
models of previous years. The top of the shoe is built differently and
seems kind of skimpy/cheap now (that's the best way to describe it). I've
gone so far as to stock pile models from the previous years because I like
them so much! So, guess I'm set for a few seasons now :)

I wonder if Brooks did a overhaul of their shoes this year that affected
several models?

Lindsey