[pct-l] Paradise Valley C hikers cafe

chiefcowboy at verizon.net chiefcowboy at verizon.net
Sun Mar 9 09:04:52 CDT 2014

Just a thought for the Class of 2014.  I dropped off a resupply box with Cindy at the Paradise Valley Café and we agreed it’s going to be a weird season for them with the nearby closure.  I suspect that many hikers will be hitching into Idyllwild and will probably skip a stop at the café.  I encourage hikers to not miss the café.  The food is great, service excellent and the socialization opportunities excel (lots of hikers gather there).

There will still be lots of Pizza in Idyllwild but let’s support this business that supports us so well each and every year.