[pct-l] Click-n-Ship

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 08:37:06 CDT 2014

No, you can't pay for them all now with Click-N-Ship.  However, you can put
your credit card on file on your Click-N-Ship account.  Your resupply
person will just need your credit card security code to process and print
the labels.  You'll need the weight of each box.

For General Delivery, no do not put the street address.  Just enter the
addresses exactly as listed in my book.

Yogi
www.yogisbooks.com