[pct-l] Traveller's Insurance

Meike dideldadum at web.de
Fri Mar 14 11:00:06 CDT 2014

I have been asking other (non-US-Citizen) thruhiker this exact question.
Answer from several others: StaTravel
(http://www.statravel.com/worldwide.htm). One hiker even had a serious
herniated disc - no problems with the insurance. They have a health
insurance and several others, including something covering search and
rescue. I just wrote them an email describing what I am about to do and
they answered detailed and clear what I will have to book to be covered
on the PCT.

Good luck (I just hate to read insurance policys)
Meike