[pct-l] Trail Angel list/info

Angelina Kovtun angelkov2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 12:07:30 CDT 2014

I just realized that my last message did not carry the meaning I meant. Wording possibly wasn't right. I hope no one took it the wrong way and my apologies if they did. English is my 3rd language and sometimes I definitely get lost in translations!

I know very well that Trail Angels are not motels and they are not free services. And my idea of "ultimate experience" is meeting fellow hikers and people who are passionate about the trail and not some kind of party experience.

Sorry if anyone took my message the wrong way.
-Angelina

Sent from my iPhone