[pct-l] Sleeping Bags

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 15:36:47 CDT 2014

I hiked the PCT with a Western Mountaineering 20 degree and the CDT  with a
Z Packs 20.  The w m down didn't hold up whereas the Z P is still in such
good condition I'll be starting g the A T with it tomorrow morning!
Whooping hoodoo not excited or anything.   They're both good bags but I
would buy another z p if I ever need a new bag.  Sent from the Marta in
Atlanta.

Shroomer