[pct-l] Camping Before Lake Morena

Sir Mixalot atetuna at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 07:31:50 CDT 2014

I've slept on the tread there before and had some migrants come by.  There
weren't any problems for me, but those guys were incredibly lost and ill
equipped for what turned out to be a very chilly night.  I don't recall
seeing or hearing non military helicopters on any night on section A, but
there's plenty during the day.