[pct-l] mailing gas canisters

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Thu Mar 20 11:59:48 CDT 2014

Unfortunately that is correct. Also you cannot ship ground with Priority
Mail boxes. A real gotcha!

http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=85648 is a copy of a webpage I
posted years ago about shipping fuels. I need to update it and get my
website back online.

Search the mailing list archives (see tagline below) for lists of sites that
have fuel available for sale. If you plan well you should be able to buy as
you go.

Ken