[pct-l] Selling Delorme inReach 2-way satellite communicator

Ron Graybill rgraybill44 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 21:19:20 CDT 2014

I'm about to list my Delorme inReach 1.5 2-way satellite communicator with
GPS on eBay with a "Buy it Now" price of $130, but if someone from this PCT
Forum emails me first and wants to buy it for a lesser amount, just email
me and tell me what you'd be willing to pay.  It's a great device for folks
like me who like being "wired" on the trail, but as a section hiker who
doesn't get to the trail all that often, it's not worth it to me to pay the
monthly subscription price.  For someone who is out in the wilderness quite
a bit, it would be a better deal.

Ron "Slo Charger" Graybill