[pct-l] mailing gas canisters

Frank Dumville fdumville at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 20 23:12:27 CDT 2014

Vicki,

Yes, all mailable fuel needs to go surface mail.

My solution was to buy most of my canisters in trail towns. There has been recent posts listing where fuel is available. That is the best option.

When I have to ship fuel I send two packages. My resupply goes priority and the fuel goes by surface mail. Surface mail can take a long time to get to it's destination so give it plenty of time.

Snap