[pct-l] Halfmile detour maps

Dan Welch welchenergy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 16:24:32 CDT 2014

I was just looking at the Halfmile Station Fire detour and trying to
correlate it with the closure that is posted on the Angeles Nat' Forest
website.  I'll caveat this by saying that the ANF website map is really
terrible - but it appears to me the PCT is north of the Station Fire
recovery area. In other words, I'm not clear on the reason for the detour.
Anyone know anything more about this closure area?

Timberline