[pct-l] Deet!

Jeffrey Olson jjolson60 at centurylink.net
Sun Mar 23 19:49:43 CDT 2014

Get  the 99% jungle juice DEET or equivalent.  Plan on using one of the
containers every week.  You likely won't so you can give it away at
resupply points.  This is one area I'd rather be safe than sorry.  It'll
cost you $60 over the whole trip so don't skimp.

there are lots of people who have "sensitive skin" and don't like 99%
DEET.  You might be able to use what they don't.  It's for sale at
almost every resupply point.  Don't worry - find what you can tolerate -
mosquitos or DEET - for many, that's the issue.  Me - I use Jungle Juice
to make my wrinkly skin look more wholesome...

Jeff
Rapid City, SD