[pct-l] Map Resupply Strategy

Terry tsparks56 at aol.com
Sun Mar 23 23:26:07 CDT 2014

Liam,
What I am doing is putting the appropriate maps in my resupply boxes for the upcoming section of trail that will be hiked, as well as the town guides from Yogi's book for that section also. Being I am sending out 34 resupply boxes to myself, I believe this should work well for me as, I will only be carrying 2 to 5 days maps and town guides at any one time.

Terry

Sent from my iPhone