[pct-l] Cajon Pass Best Western and Ride Request

Tim Gustafson tjg at tgustafson.com
Sun Mar 23 14:26:21 CDT 2014

Hi,

My partner and I are planning to hike from Ziggy and the Bear's to the
Cajon Pass Best Western starting on 04/19 and ending at about 04/29.

We were wondering what people's experience with leaving vehicles at the
Best Western for 10 days has been.  Has the management there been
hiker-friendly?  We realize we could also leave the car at Z&B's but we
were thinking it would be more convenient to have the car at the end of our
trek.

Also, we were wondering if anyone was willing to give us a ride from Cajon
Pass to Z&B's on 04/19, leaving some time around noon or so.  We're happy
to pay for gas and drive time.

Thanks!  We're excited for our hike this year!