[pct-l] Ursack in SoCal?

Sir Mixalot atetuna at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 16:25:34 CDT 2014

If all you care for is safety, it's probably safe enough to sleep with your
food.  That's not why I use an Ursack.  I use it for rodents.  I've had a
mouse smell through multiple layers of Ziploc brand freezer bags and
eventually get into my food even though I was sleeping with it.  Several
weeks later I was using an Ursack and left it hanging in the mountains as I
left the trail for a week to attend kickoff and do some other things, but
even with all that time my food wasn't compromised.