[pct-l] Post offices hold packages for only 15 days?

DayLate07 . dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 22:47:28 CDT 2014

> I remember talking to the post mistress in Belden as I was picking up my
mail drop, she mentioned how she was told by Post office authorities that
if a package ever leaked anything she was to close the building and call in
a hazmat team.  She laughed and said if she followed the rules and did that
the PO in Belden would never be open during thru hiker season....

So as yogi says - there are rules and then there are rules...

This is just another form of trail angel - you will be amazed at all the
people that help you out with all sorts of things along your journey....

Enjoy

Day-Late