[pct-l] Poison Oak Recovery

Hernandez hernand at magicriver.net
Thu Mar 27 00:07:09 CDT 2014

Hi Marion,

If no one has suggested Relieve It, Rescue, or Aveeno Exema Calmer to
you, please allow me. I am very, very allergic to Poison [planty of
choice here], and got a bad case around this time last year. I can't do
steroids (allergic to those, too), so I was stuck. You can find Rescue
at Whole Foods. It's an English product with Arnica and other herbs in
it. Maybe they'll let you try a tester before you buy it. It's
expensive, but excellent. Relieve It is available in two forms, oil and
lotion, and is also natural. Both are also expensive, but provide the
best, fastest relief I've ever gotten. Since you're past the weep and
itch stage, you can get Aveeno Exema Calmer at the drugstore for about
13-15 dollars per good sized tube. It's unscented, very rich, and
soothing. Aveeno also makes a fine product called Skin Calmer, or
something like that. It's fine for routine chapped hands, etc., but you
need industrial strength.

Good luck!

Moonbeam