[pct-l] Cooking with canned gas

gary_schenk at verizon.net gary_schenk at verizon.net
Thu Mar 27 08:44:21 CDT 2014

 No hard numbers here, but using a remote canister stove with a heat exchanger pot (Primus ETA pot) and a windscreen the small can of gas will last me 5 days. That's bringing water to a boil for oatmeal and tea, and dinner and tea for two people. No simmering.

A couple of years ago, the largest can of gas lasted three weeks using the same set up.

Gary