[pct-l] PCTHYOH app

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Sun Mar 30 09:21:38 CDT 2014

> I am playing with this app for emailing journal updates on postholer.com. I
> just tried it with my phone on Airplane Mode to see how it reacts when there
> is no cell signal. But I can't figure out how to save my journal entries
> for later sending when I get back in range of an internet connection.
> Anyone know how to do this?

After composing your entry, hit "Send" - it will be stored and then sent when
you do have a connection. For multiple entries make sure each entry has it's
own separate date - if you save 3 entries, but all are dated the same, only one
will show on your Postholer journal (the others will be overwritten).

Happy trails!!!
Jim (PITA)