[pct-l] Permit at ADZPCTKO?

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 22:33:03 CDT 2014

Nathan -

The ADZPCTKO is not a PCTA event.  The ADZPCTKO is put on entirely by a
group of past PCT hikers who wish to help the current year hikers.

The PCTA is an invited guest at the Kick Off.  The PCTA will have two staff
members manning a table in our Vendor Exhibit Area.  You can get a PCT
permit from the PCTA at this table.

However, the PCTA permit does not allow you to camp at Lake Morena during
the Kick Off.  Kick Off camping registration is separate.

Jackie McDonnell
ADZPCTKO Vendor Coordinator