[pct-l] Section hike with dog

goslowgofar goslowgofar at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 23:03:30 CDT 2014

Ginny, you should contact Whitney "All Good" La Ruffa.  He is the ALDHA-West president and I believe he can answer all of your questions.  I think he has written about hiking with dogs.
Katy

We are considering doing a long PCT section (Washington and perhaps part of Oregon) this summer.  We will be hiking with our large dog.  Does anyone have any advice/experience regarding dog friendly motels or businesses along or near the trail?  Or ones that are definitely not dog friendly?  Are dogs allowed on the bus at Stehekin?  How about at Big Lake Youth Camp?  Timberline Lodge? Are they allowed at the Dinsmores?

Ginny