[pct-l] I-15 closed near Cajon Pass

Jim Banks JimLBanks at verizon.net
Tue May 6 22:28:22 CDT 2014

It has no effect on the trail itself.  The overpass that caught fire is
several miles north of where the trail goes under interstate 15.  All
northbound lanes are open now.  The southbound lanes might be open by Wed.
am.   Unless you are meeting someone at Cajon Pass who has to drive there,
the only impact will be on the amount of business the McDonald's has.

I-Beam