[pct-l] Hanging Food vs. Tent

Jeffrey Olson jjolson60 at centurylink.net
Sat May 10 17:25:26 CDT 2014

Michael's probably right about camp spots along the whole trail. Grouse
Meadows comes to mind.  The peninsula at Marie Lake.  Humbug Summit.
Lava Spring.  That said, there is nothing like walking up a creek a
couple hundred yards, or around a lake to find a spot.  that assumes you
just don't want to eat, crash and sleep...

Jeff